Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Array of Flowers - FMS86


I created this card using one of the Freshly Made Sketch (FMS86).  You may view their site here:

I rotated the layout to landscape, and used rhinestones instead of a ribbon.  I also used new Stampin' Up! products from the 2013-2014 Catalog (available on June 1st)!

Supplies Used:

Stamp Sets - A Round Array, Best of Flowers
Paper - Smoky Slate, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Ink - Smoky Slate, Strawberry Slush
Accessories - Basic Rhinestones, Lacy Brocade TIEF, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Corner Round Punch, Small Scallop Punch

2 comments:

  1. What a great color combo! I'm going to have to try it. I love how you made the sketch work for the different card shape, and I love the embossed strip at the bottom. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Smoky Slate with the bit of red! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete