Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Twins Birth

I created this for the MDS.net Challenge (April 2013 Downloads).  I colored in the ark using the freeform tool... it was A LOT of coloring, but I LOVE how it turned out! I also used the 'Attach to Shape' so my typed text (on the birth of your twin girls) curved the way the stamp brush set did with Congratulations!

Thanks for taking a look.

Supplies:
Background paper - Textured Cardstock (Bashful Blue)
Embellishments - Walk in the Park II (leaves), Brads (Brass)
Stamp Brush Set - Two by Two (Black)
Font - Arial Narrow (attached to wavy line in freeform section of MDS)
Freeform Tool - coloring behind the ark (Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Real Red, Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, More Mustard, Soft Suede, Peach Parfait, Baja Breeze)
Punch - Dotted Scallop Ribbon (Whisper White - cropped)

1 comment: