Thursday, December 5, 2013

Legoland

 

Continuing work on our 2012 Photobook, with our California trip in February.  We went to Legoland with Mike's brother, Dan, and his family.  So many Legos -- What a fabulous place!

Since I did not have Lego inspired paper or embellishments..... I decided to create my own.  I started by creating the circle (green) and adding the 'Lego' text -- which was a free font I found online called 'Lego Thick'. I copied and pasted circles to create a row (aligned them and spaced evenly), then 'grouped' the row.  Then, I copied that row and pasted it down the page. Yes... a bit of work, but less than having to create each individual circle! Lastly, I placed the green background behind the circles. I did this the same way for the red, yellow and blue embellishments!

Thanks so much for looking!

Supplies Used - My Digital Studio
Background - Whisper White
Punch - Circle (Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Garden Green, Summer Sun); Square (Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Garden Green, Summer Sun)
Font - GeoMetr231 (Brilliant Blue)

No comments:

Post a Comment