Friday, March 13, 2015

Sammamish River

I believe this is the first time I didn't create a double-page spread that had coordinating pages! (This page will be next to my previous post.  I hope they won't look too different next to each other when printed.  I only had this one photo taken in July, and wanted to include it in our 2014 photobook.

I was inspired by a layout on the Sweet Shoppe blog, but I believe I changed it way too much to be considered actually using it.  I'll show it here anyway, and you can determine if I did or not. LOL!

If you can imagine it.... I sort of used the bottom layout! =)

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Background - Very Vanilla Textured Cardstock
Embellishments - Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (Cherry Cobbler cropped); Glimmer Kit (frame, scallop trim, dot trim, heart)
Stamp Brush Sets - Vintage Overlays #8 (Basic Black)
Punches - Square (filled w/Cherry Cobbler, Grad Party #7, Blueberry Crisp #1)
Font - Lavanderia and Informal (Very Vanilla)



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment