Monday, April 17, 2017

Easter Basket

Daffodil's and tulips remind me of spring and the rebirth of the earth from the cold and deary days of winter. Easter is also a reminder of a new beginning... when Jesus rose from the dead! HE is Risen! Alleluia!

The stamp set 'Basket Bunch' and coordinating framelits 'Basket Builder' help create several different options. It was difficult to figure out which stamp I wanted to use for my Easter card. The stamp set has bunnies, chicks, eggs, a basket, a carrot and flowers to choose from. The coordinating framelits allow each to be die-cut too. Easy!

Now, I gave myself a daunting task.... to create 20 of these beauties. So, YES.... I had to stamp and die-cut each leaf, stem, flower and basket!  I added shading to my flowers using the daffodil marker too!

Hope all of you have a Blessed Easter!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Basket Bunch, Something to Celebrate
Ink - Memento, Daffodil Delight
Paper - Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Precision Plate, Die Brush, Basket Builder Framelits, glue dots, Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon, scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment