Friday, May 19, 2017

Gingerbread Houses

 

Continuing work on our 2016 scrapbook.... I can see the end in sight. Only a few more pages to complete 2016. Then, I can work on this year's scrapbook! 

We had the opportunity to help out my nieces and nephew with their gingerbread houses. Well, when I say help... we just watched, as they were great in designing their own houses. So, no photos of Mike and I in these photos... just our nieces and nephew.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Background - Christmas Dec 2016 Blog Train (marieh) - gingerbread
Punch - Square (filled w/brown)
Stamp Brush Set - Glimmer Kit (SU) - white striped overlay
Embellishments - Everyday Moments (MyMem) - red ricrac; Candy Claus (Kathryn) - jawbreakers; Sugar & Spice (Stina) - gingerbread; Christmas Dec 2016 Blog Train (marieh) - gingerboy
Font - Cuckoo (red); Viner Hand ITC (black and red)

No comments:

Post a Comment