Sunday, July 23, 2017

Better You








When I saw Jason Loucks' card with the Strawberry Slush, Black and White it was stunning... so I felt that I could re-create the card using the stamps and sentiments that I had. Thanks Jason for your wonderful card and inspiration.

I used the 'Better Together' sentiment and the 'Remarkable You' leaves stamps and stamped them with Versamark, then heat embossed with White Emboss Powder on the black cardstock. I then White Embossed the flower on Strawberry Slush cardstock and cut it out with scissors. Using dimensionals, I adhered it to the black cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Better Together, Remarkable You
Ink - Versamark
Paper - Strawberry Slush, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories - Heat Tool, White Emboss Powder, dimensionals, scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment