Monday, September 18, 2017

Avant Flourish

This card is a little out of my comfort zone with it only being black and white for a birthday card. I'm more for color to celebrate a birthday, BUT.... I believe my niece will love the color choice as well as the design.

I used the 'Inside the Lines' DSP (Designer Series Paper) for the background. You could color this background... as it would give a 'pop' of color and create a whole different card. I chose to keep it just B/W.

The flower is from the 'Flourishing Phrases' stamp set, and YES.... I did use scissors to cut it out.

The sentiment is from the 'Avant Garden' stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Flourishing Phrases, Avant Garden
Ink - Memento
Paper - Thick Whisper White, Basic Black, Inside the Lines DSP
Accessories - scissors, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment