Thursday, September 21, 2017

Birthday Wings

I paired two different stamp sets for this card. 'Watercolor Wings' for the butterfly and 'Big On Birthdays' for the sentiment w/flowers.

The 'Watercolor Wings' stamp set is a triple-time stamp set, meaning that you have to stamp several layers to achieve the finished stamped image. For this card, I chose to use Daffodil Delight for the base of my butterfly. Then, with the wing edges, I used Pumpkin Pie ink. Finally for the last layer, I chose Memento ink to finish off my Monarch butterfly.  I used the Butterflies Thinlits to die-cut the butterfly to make it pop up from the panel.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Watercolor Wings, Big On Birthdays
Ink - Memento, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum
Paper - Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Butterflies Thinlits, glue dots

1 comment: