Thursday, September 28, 2017

Flamingo Get Well


My cousin had surgery on her hip and is recovering at home for a few weeks. The brace that she was given, immobilizes her hip/leg so that it's in a bent position. She referred to it as a 'Flamingo Brace'. I wanted to create a card that had flamingos on it, but didn't have a flamingo stamp.  I did recall that I had some digital paper within my digital software that had flamingos. So, I created this card within My Memories Suite and printed it out on Whisper White cardstock... and finishing it up the traditional way.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite
Designer Series Paper - Pink Flamingo
Stamp Brush Set - Teeny Tiny Wishes (Blue)

Paper - Flirty Flamingo, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Accessories - Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon, Big Shot, Polka Dots TIEF, glue dot

No comments:

Post a Comment