Thursday, September 28, 2017

Siesta Key Album

My husband and I went on vacation to Siesta Key, Florida with my brother and his family. We rented a home for a week and had a fabulous time spending time with them. I created a photobook for my brother's family, as well as myself. It was created in My Memories Suite (my digital software program. I didn't print it through My Memories though.... as I had a Shutterfly coupon for half off the total cost of the books. The book came out beautifully! My brother's family was delighted to receive the album to highlight their trip too.



Here are the individual pages:


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 





Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite
Background - Beige with Stampin Up! Overlay (Vintage Overlay) - sand
Embellishments - Beach Time - starfish (Dillie); Lemonade Stand - pearls (Stampin' Up!)
Shapes - Rectangle (filled w/End of Summer Teal paper)
Font - LD Shelly Print


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: