Friday, October 13, 2017

Fresh Detail

I saw a similar card using the 'Detailed Floral'  thinlits with a ribbon to close the card. Once you untie the ribbon, the card opens like a normal card.

I created this lovely card for my wonderful husband. We are celebrating 15 years of marriage! It seems like yesterday that we've said 'I Do'.  I love you honey!

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Paper - Fresh Fig, Very Vanilla
Accessories - Big Shot, Precision Plate, Detailed Floral Thinlits, Fresh Fig Finely Woven Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Diane! Happiest Anniversary wishes and best for all the years ahead! Love you, Donna xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: "ONLY" 15 years???? You guys fit together like a glove, and it seems, "for a lifetime, already!" xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe... that’s so sweet to hear! Yes...seems like it should be longer...but then again, seems like only yesterday that we were married! Hugs

      Delete