Friday, October 27, 2017

Painted Seasons


Now, I can't take credit for this lovely creation. I saw Lisa Curcio's card on Pinterest, I had to create one for myself. I changed mine to a 'Get Well' card for my brother-in-law who just had vocal chord surgery.

Thanks Lisa for your lovely inspiration!
Here's her card:

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Colorful Seasons, And Many More
Ink - Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso
Paper - Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Painted Autumn DSP
Accessories - Big Shot, Seasonal Layers Thinlits, glue dots, Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon


1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card, lovely, Diane!
    I've never before heard of "vocal chord surgery," yikes!!! Sincere best wishes for your BIL's healing! (I'm sure he will love receiving your beautiful card, also!)
    XO

    ReplyDelete