Thursday, February 8, 2018

Cinnamon Rolls

 

In December 2017, my brother and I made homemade cinnamon rolls. A little background story here... when my brother was in the Navy, he and I used to write to each other a lot. He mentioned him making cinnamon rolls for the crew, as he worked the night-shift on board ship. So, naturally... I have always wanted him to make me cinnamon rolls. Well, he got out of the Navy, and I moved away... so there was never an opportunity to make the time- consuming treat. Now, as we have moved back here, I asked my brother if we could make them now. So, the LONG anticipated event was finally here -- I got to make cinnamon rolls with my brother.  They were sooo delicious! Thanks Doug!

Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite
Background - tan
Shape - Square (filled w/ Autumn Blues - MyMem); Wave (brown)
Embellishments - Family Spotlight (rolling pin - SU); Chef Panda Mini (oven mitts - Ostrea); Iced Cupcake Mini (flour - mhos7jo); Grosgrain Ribbon (gold - SU)
Font - CK Teen Scene (brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment