Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Grandma's Bench

 

In August 2017, we (my brothers and I) had a memorial bench installed for our Grandma Hynes. After she passed away in May 2016, we received money from her estate. The money should have gone to my mother.... as she was one of Grandma's kids... but as my Mom passed away in Feb 2014, my Mom's portion went to my Mom's kids. We decided to use the money to honor our Grandma with a bench within the parks system here in the Cleveland area... this way, we can visit her bench throughout the years and remember Gram too!

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite
Background - Luck of the Irish Mini (SyrenaE)
Shapes - Square (filled w/light brown)
Embellishments - Christmas Time Mini (flower border - BC); Taffeta Ribbon (vanilla - SU)
Font - Subway (green); Playball (green); Shelley Volante Script (black)

No comments:

Post a Comment