Friday, March 23, 2018

Triceratops Birthday

Again, I created a card utilizing my digital software (My Memories Suite). My sister LOVES triceratops, so when I found this digital image.... I just knew I had to incorporate this into a birthday card for her.

I added the grass, balloons and sentiment to finish off this piece, then printed it on Whisper White cardstock. Once printed... I matted it on So Saffron cardstock and then on Old Olive.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Embellishments - DinoMini Sampler (Ostrea); Bring on the Balloons (MyMem); Candyland Grass (MyMem)
Stamp Brush Set - Piece of Cake (sentiment - SU)
Paper - Old Olive, So Saffron, Whisper White

2 comments:

  1. That's ADORABLE! Your card is wonderful and he is "the cutest triceratops ever!" Wonderful card and work, Diane! TFS! xo

    ReplyDelete