Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Volleyball Birthday

I created this cute card on my digital software (My Memories Suite). My niece is on a volleyball league and thought I'd incorporate her sport on her birthday card this year.
The image was a masculine figure, so I thought to create a ponytail with an image I had to make the figure more feminine. Well, I didn't have an image that I could change to black.... so I created a ponytail of my own. The way I did this was using a crescent shape... I used several crescent shapes to create the look I wanted. Just rotating the shape to match the top tip of the first crescent. I did alter the size of some so that it looked like real hair. Cool - huh!

I used a grid image from my software, but added a thick line to the top and bottom to create the 'Net' effect.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Embellishment -  Sports (volleyball player -mymem)
Stamp Brush Set - Love Story (grid - SU); A little Bit of Cheer (sentiment - SU)
Paper - Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Punch - Crescent Shape, Line Shape

1 comment: